The staff at McMahon Dining Hall have chosen six finalists for the Class of 2021 Senior Slice. Congrats to the finalists! Voting is open until the end of the day on March 12.
Vote here dining.uconn.edu/senior-slice
Non-Vegan Pizza Finalists
- Sophia Arruda - Spicy red sauce (base) with capicola, onions, roasted poblanos, pineapple, gouda, oregano & thyme
- Daniella Costa - Mac n Cheese (base) with pulled pork, onions, peppers, cheddar cheese, bbq sauce & oregano
- Sophia Arruda - Queso (base) with pulled chicken, jalapeno, corn, black beans, Monterey Jack cheese, pepper jack cheese, oregano & cilantro
Vegan Pizza Finalists
- Giuliana Marchetti - Spicy red sauce (base) with vegan meatball, vegan Italian sausage, spinach, peppers, vegan slice Chao cheese, pesto (nut/cheese free) & oregano
- Julia Roemer - Traditional red sauce (base) with eggplant, tomatoes, broccoli, spinach, basil & oregano
- Frank Magnante - Garlic oil (base) with eggplant, spinach, broccoli, onions, pesto (nut/cheese free) & oregano
Follow us on social to stay up to date with Senior Slice!
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Reddit
For more information, contact: UConn Dining at DDSMarketing@uconn.edu